QA Process Development Engineer
Found in: beBee S GB
We are working with a world leading manufacturer of Medical Devices/Solutions and they are recruiting for a QA Process Development Engineer to join their business, based in Greater Manchester. This is a single site role with a small amount of global travel and the focus will be on Quality systems, processes, testing and root cause investigations.
- Update the Validation Master Plan (VMP), coordinate activities and complete revalidation assessments
- Manage the internal system audits and lead on external supplier audits
- Ensure CAPA, including root cause analysis and implementing solutions
- Deputise in place of the Quality Manager during absence
- Experience with ISO9001 and ISO13485 standards is essential
- At least five years' experience in a Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of validation protocols, including for processes for equipment installation (IQ/OQ/PQ) is essential
- Lead/Internal auditor and/or Six Sigma/Lean certificates are desirable
5 days ago
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
A really exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to join this young technology startup as they look to build out their...
Project People - London, Greater London - beBee S GB
SQA Engineer - Electrical/ Electronics Uxbridge £43,000 + excellent benefits A global leading aerospace organisation...
CBSbutler co Staffing 360 Solutions Limited - London, Greater London - beBee S GB
Software Tester - Berkshire, UK, 40-50k (QA Engineer)Our Global Superstar clients, who have won many IT and non IT...
CV-Library - London, Greater London - beBee S GB
Here is an opportunity for a great QA Engineer to join a dynamic mobile game studio at their London office. With a...
Creative Personnel - London, Greater London - beBee S GB