Senior Property Manager (TO-FA34A)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Property Manager, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in AST property portfolio management to join a well-established, multi-office estate agency in the Hampton Hill area.
* You must have a clean driving license and your own car to conduct inspections.
* An ARLA qualification is required for this position
* This position will involve managing an AST portfolio of 150 residential properties.
* Only candidates living within a 5mile radius of Hampton Hill, TW12 will be considered for this position.
* Basic Salary: £30,000 to £35,000; based on experience and qualifications
* Hours: Monday- Friday 8.45am-5.30pm.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* To submit the tenants' references and monitor and chase these
* Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
* Tenancy Agreement drafting
* Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
* Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
* To register the deposit with the TDS or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
* To co-ordinate and book an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
* To co-ordinate and book in professional cleaning for the property
* To deal with the maintenance for all of your portfolio
* Informing landlords of works where necessary
* Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
* Negotiations of renewals and completing property visits
* Dealing with deposit returns
* Booking in legislative requirements
* Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
* Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
* Drafting and serving notices
2 weeks ago
Hampton Hill, United Kingdom
Inside Avenue Recruitment