Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:We have a school in West Sussex looking for a Maths Teacher for Years 5 to 8 on a full time basis for a year, starting from September 2021.
- To have a relevant honours degree.
- To have a teaching qualification along with qualified teaching status.
- NQT's would be considered.
- To have experience within teaching, particularly Key stage 2. It would also be great to be able to and have experience within teaching Key Stage 3 and/or 4.
- To be an enthusiastic and committed Teacher.
- Great organisational skills.
- Someone willing to undertake continual professional development.
- To prepare, plan and deliver learning that supports pupils in progression.
- To have clear teaching objectives and content.
- To have the ability to plan to suit all pupil's individual needs, ensuring all pupils can reach to their full potential.
- To assess, record and report on all pupils learning and development.
- To take part in supporting pupils positive behaviour by having high standards.
- Keeping up to date with subject development and take part in professional development.
- To take part and join in with school activity days.
- You will be a form tutor to a Year 5 to 8.
- To ensure you are safeguarding pupils at all times.
- To follow all schools policies and procedures.
Salary is competitive.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB)
3 months ago
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Term Time Teachers