Contracts Manager - High End Residential
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:We are looking for a Contracts Manager to join a high end residential contractor based in North London.
Due to a number of new projects being confirmed, they are looking for a Contracts Manager or an experienced Project Manager who has run multiple residential refurbishment projects.
They are ideally looking for an individual with experience working on high end residential refurbishment projects valued up to 2m. You will be looking after 3-4 projects at a time with a total value of 6-8m
All the projects are high end residential refurbishments and are mostly based within Central West London, with some projects based further out.
• Responsible for running projects from start to final account.
• Managing Site Managers of each project to deliver on time and within budget.
• Visiting projects to monitor progress
• Working closely with Directors delivering regular reports.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with site staff
• Monthly contract reports.
• Contracts Management experience from Main Contractor
• Experience in high end residential projects
The role is immediate so please apply to be considered
3 months ago
Fulham, Greater London, United Kingdom