Accounts Assistant/Office Administrator (TO-E47BC)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Cobal provides a range of design, production, and installation services including signage, wayfinding, placemaking, brand implementation, and project delivery.
We’re known for an empathetic and creative approach to design, manufacture, and project delivery that gets under the skin of a project, but also for delivering results. Our clients love us because we unlock the full potential of their projects, deliver outstanding service, and we’re fun to work with!
Our factory and studio are based in Berkshire, from where we serve a client base across the UK and EMEA which includes blue chip companies, global brands, and companies as well as collaborations with leading architectural practices.
Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the office and transactional accounts function
* Purchase Ledger - process invoices, liaise with suppliers, resolve queries, reconcile statements, process staff expenses
* Sales Ledger - produce invoices, statements, liaise with debtors, update trackers, resolve queries
* Bank and Ledger reconciliations
* Support accurate delivery of the weekly cashflow report
* Assist with the period financial closing which may Include journal preparation, postings, and reporting
* Assist with the preparation of paperwork for Board and Committee meetings ensuring timely distribution
* Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and Sales Director, including taking meeting minutes, arranging travel, and creating presentations
* Ensure the efficient and safe daily running of the office.
* Direct, manage and plan essential central services such as reception, security, utilities, maintenance, shipment and mail, archiving, storage, cleaning, catering, office supplies, office space, waste disposal and recycling
* Manage any office related ad-hoc changes to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
We are looking for an Accounts/Office Administrator who is seeking a varied and diverse workload, and like us, is driven by quality, and has a passion for their work. Ideally, you will be an accomplished Administrator with an accountancy skillset. Your meticulous and strong attention to detail, together with your outstanding organisational skills will be utilised daily. As a small, growing business, your flexibility and ‘can do’ attitude will be paramount to your success. Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills essential and the ability to use Sage or other accountancy software an advantage
3 weeks ago
West Berkshire, Shaw, United Kingdom