Care Assistant (TO-69CA2)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:We are currently looking for full and part-time care assistants based in West London (W4), supporting Elderly residents, in a residential care home.
The home holds up to 42 residents over the age of 55.
Early: 7:30am to 2.00pm
Late: 2pm to 8:30pm
Long Days: 7:30am to 8:30pm
Nights: 8pm to 7am
Domestics: 8 to 2pm
Flexible shift patterns to suit your availability.
Not only do we offer amazing rates of pay, job satisfaction, and very flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
* Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
* Part-time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening / night work available
* Great rates of pay - £10 - £13ph
* PAYE Payroll
* Holiday Pay
* Umbrella Payroll
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* 31 courses of mandatory training at a discounted price
* Free refresher training
* Free uniform
In order to join the team, you must be reliable and dedicated to the role.
* DBS Certificate on the Update Service
* In Date Mandatory Training
* Experience working in a similar service/setting
If you do not have a DBS or in-date training we can provide you with these.
If you are interested in this role and feel it would be suited for you, please call Jason Oppon on (phone number removed), email me, or respond to this job advert with your up to date CV
3 weeks ago
Greater London, Chiswick, United Kingdom