Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:Electrician required for the London & South East area
* £35,000 base salary with average earnings in excess of £40k
* Plus bonus structure + overtime (time and a half on Saturdays, double time on Sundays)
* Large company, winning more and more contracts so seeking extra engineers to join their team
* Company vehicle (for personal use too)
* Full-time, permanent role - annual leave, pension
Electrician - More about the role:
* Carrying out remedial works to a good standard and to current regulations in commercial environments.
* To provide certification for all works.
* To carry out some testing work.
* Supplied for the Electrician role: test equipment, van (including fuel card and personal use included), phone and laptop, uniform, PPE.
* Weekend and night work required when needed.
Electrician - More about the you:
* You will have previous experience in a similar role (testing experience a bonus).
* You will have a testing qualification (ideally 2391 or 2394/5).
* You will be a fully qualified Electrician (NVQ 3 / JIB Gold).
NB: A requirement of this role is that suitable applicants must pass an Enhanced Disclosure Check
3 months ago
Greater London, Fulham, United Kingdom