R&D Tax Accountant
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:We are recruiting for an R&D Tax Accountant on behalf of a successful tax consultancy firm, to join the team at the firm’s London office.
This Consultancy are looking for an experienced professional from a technical background looking to join a growing R&D Tax Consultancy which puts the employees first.
To apply for this exciting opportunity as an R&D Tax Accountant you must be able to demonstrate a strong background in R&D/Innovation Tax Incentives and be ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified. You will have experience of processing CT600s and R&D tax claims and have experience with accounting software for processing tax returns, ideally IRIS. You will possess knowledge of corporation tax loss rules and group relief.
As R&D Tax Accountant you will have:
* The opportunity to join a multi-talented team made up of tax and technical experts, including accountants, project analysts and technical report writers
* Genuine responsibility and opportunities for career development and progression
* A very competitive package is on offer which will include a performance related element
* Our client operates flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work remotely.
This consultancy is looking for:
* Strong written and oral communication skills are essential in order to manage your time effectively across various client projects as you build and sustain effective relationships with clients and colleagues alike
* Ability to engage with a diverse client base, including architecture, engineering, plastics, manufacturing, software, design firms etc
You'll undertake technical and financial assessment, liaison with HMRC, dealing with HMRC enquiries and client management. The role is client facing and you will deal with senior technical people on a one to one to basis, conducting structured interviews and researching information for technical reports.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking for a chance to take a leading role with clients and work in collaboration with a team-based consultancy.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this R&D Tax Accountant role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
3 months ago
Greater London, Fulham, United Kingdom