People Coordinator (TO-C5335)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Echo is an exciting, cutting-edge tech organisation that has created a mobile app that allows people to manage their NHS repeat prescription orders online. Founded by patients, our mission is to simplify pharmacy and in doing so radically improve medical adherence. Half of all medicines aren’t taken as directed, which is a major burden on the NHS and patient health. Echo is solving this by using technology to make it easier for patients to get and take their medicine.
Founded in 2015, we’re a diverse, inclusive team of 200 people based in Perivale or working remotely, where we run one of England’s busiest pharmacies. Echo was VC backed, until the Summer of 2019, at which point we were acquired by McKesson UK, who we partner with, while remaining fiercely independent.
We are a passionate and friendly group of pharmacists, dispensers, fulfilment associates, engineers, developers, designers and everything in between, working towards the goal of making it easier for people to get and manage their medicine.
This is an amazing opportunity to build a career in a values-led business, alongside a strong people team within a fast-paced business with huge growth ambition.
Key areas of ownership:
- Supporting the People Manager and hiring managers with recruitment coordination, with the responsibility for maintaining workable and candidate management
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to ensure the recruitment needs of the business are being fully supported
- The coordination of onboarding, inductions, and the overall management of supplying equipment and training for new hires.
- Supporting the People Manager with administrative tasks such as ensuring contracts are executed correctly and on time; and the maintenance of the HR systems in place.
- Making sure our HR system is updated and all employee's file and documents are up to date
- Supporting general people related queries such as payroll, policy, wellbeing.
- Supporting the People Partner with the general day-to-day management of the office by liaising with the building management.
- Supporting managers with absent management (sickness, holiday, UA).
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a People administrative role, preferably in a tech high growth business or Operations environment
- Qualification in a relevant degree. Eg: business management, organisational psychology, human resources and so on.
- CIPD qualifications are helpful but not necessary if you have the relevant experience.
- Ability to juggle a range of roles effectively with excellent stakeholder management skills & high EQ - this role is people facing first and foremost.
- A genuine interest in building long term relationships - you care about the candidate journey, and building a strong network comes naturally to you.
- Be data led with strong attention to detail. Track and measure recruitment metrics are used to constantly improve your process.
- Energy, passion, a self-starter, and a sleeves-rolled-up mentality: think quick, act fast and continuously learn from doing.
- An annual Health and well-being allowance
- An individual Learning and development budget
- Flexible working
- A Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Travel Loans
2 months ago
Perivale, United Kingdom