Business Development Representative (TO-7690C)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:About the Role
The purpose of the Sales Development Representative is to assist our client in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating warm leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right Internal resource.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
You will have the ability to demonstrate value offerings via Zoom / telephone calls and have the technical expertise to understand a complex SaaS offering.
Experience in solution and value selling is key and the ability to identify the right touch points in organisations is critical to the Sales Development Representatives success.
Key Accountabilities and Duties
· Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
· Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from Website enquiries
· Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
· Presenting technical and value add product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
· Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
· Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
· Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
· Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
· Understands how to use salesforce and how to manage pipeline and opportunities
· Ability to work with Marketing to set up webinar events to support market awareness
· Calls per week
· Contacts made
· Leads generated
· Quality and conversion of leads
· C Level introductions for SVP and CEO
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience within SaaS or technology sales.
Other European languages will be an advantage, but not compulsory.
Proven track record of generating leads.
Note: All candidates applying for this role must be eligible to live and work in UK without any restrictions
3 weeks ago
Greater London, Chiswick, United Kingdom