Net Developer (TO-50EAE)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:Net Developer Contract
Job title: .Net Developer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Initial 2 months with extension
Salary: £250 - £400 p/d
You will be tasked to engage on a new greenfield project which is designed to provide information to the end client via a new front-end portal application.
.Net Developer Skills and experience
* An experienced full stack .net developer using .Net Core 2.1 / 3.1
* Several years’ experience in using Angular (9 / 10) and Typescript and can use such technologies to build an application from the ground up.
* Good experience in building front-end applications using HTML and Bootstrap.
* Have great communication skills (verbal and written) and to keep in regular contact.
* Have a track record of delivering for their customers.
* Be willing to comply with the rules, regulations, and ISO standards to which we are subject.
* Capable of producing clear and concise documentation to enable work to be handed back over to the in-house development team.
* Be positive and pro-active.
* Angular JS
* Experience in securing applications using external identity providers such as Identity Server and SAML
* Be willing to make recommendations to enable us to achieve our goals and deadlines.
Please click to apply or contact Alex Thompson at Mainstay Recruitment solutions for immediate consideration
3 weeks ago
Wiltshire, South Newton, United Kingdom