Facilities Manager (TO-26AA4)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:JPIMedia / The SmartList are advertising on behalf of an external company.
Salary: (competitive salary)
Working hours: The post is for 30 hours per week worked over four days a week, but we can be flexible around this. Over time, this role may develop further.
At Petworth Cottage Nursing Home (judged ‘good’ by CQC) we are seeking a Facilities Manager to join our professional and friendly team looking after our 32 residents. The job involves coordinating the site facilities including the buildings, equipment and non-clinical services. We need you to ensure our routine works are managed and monitored using the technology systems that are in place as well as writing compliance reports as necessary. You will also oversee stock management and ensure our kitchen, laundry and cleaning services are delivered to the highest levels.
So, what do you need to have to apply?
* You will have either a qualification in facilities management or experience of working
in the facilities management area or of working in the construction or building
* You will have two years’ experience of operations and maintenance work in a
healthcare or other setting
* In addition, you will be able to identify problems and provide solutions at an early
stage, problem solving and have good IT skills as well as budgetary skills.
* Importantly you will have great interpersonal skills and be committed to working well
with our residents
* Live within a 30-minute drive of our nursing home in West Sussex.
* Full UK Driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
Applications close on Sunday 14th February with interviews planned for 19th February 2021.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Facilities Manager
3 weeks ago
West Sussex, Petworth, United Kingdom