Experienced Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant (TO-3DC27)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:Cityworx are recruiting in partnership with a charity organization providing support for adults with learning disabilities and autism for Personal Assistant to board of directors located in Stanmore (temporarily home based).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ( not limited to) :
- On behalf of the Director of Services, liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally, always providing a high level of customer service.
- Proactive time, diary and workload management for the Director of Services, including organisation and management of extensive internal and external meetings, using time effectively and minuting formal meetings.
- Act as key point of contact to the Director of Services, supporting the management of a busy inbox, replying as required or directed, and/or in his absence, take ownership and make decisions to delegate work to others where it is appropriate to do so.
- Ensure all relevant information and documentation is available and distributed in advance of meetings and proactively with the Director of Services to produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as determined from time to time, as well as where required attending and taking minutes for senior management meetings.
- Ensure that the Director of Services actions/issues arising from meetings are addressed in accordance with agreed target dates, cascade and liaise with stakeholders accordingly, and to ensure tasks are completed to the relevant deadlines.
- Obtain a level of understanding of the organisations strategic priorities and Director of Services workload, in order to flag and anticipate activities, conflicting priorities, and deadlines, as well as managing time allocation for workload delivery through diary control.
- Support the Senior Leadership team as above when required, for example setting up meetings, taking minutes/actions and taking ownership to follow up on actions and create and circulate agendas.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and research for the Director of Services, and/or the Senior Leadership team as required on issues across the range of organization's activities to support their work on key strategic and operational issues.
If you have previous experience in managing busy diaries and assisting in operations,this role is for you
2 months ago
Greater London, Stanmore, United Kingdom