Estate Agent (TO-D22E9)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:Self Employed Estate Agent
Become a self-employed Estate/Lettings Agent
Exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced and driven Property Sales/Estate Agents to join a national team as an Associate Agent in various Post Code areas across the South East.
As an Associate Agent, you will be required to work within your designated area, while having the autonomy and rewards of self-managed working on a self-employed basis.
Ideally, however not essential, candidates for these roles would be individuals who offer the following
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Residential Property Listing/Sales
* Expert local knowledge
* Highly driven and motivated
* Well presented with a confident manner
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* A full UK driving licence and own vehicle a must
Full training offered, if you are keen to enter this Job Sector and have the desire to learn and succeed please make contact.
Working within a team set up on a self-employed basis there will be no basic salary however expected to be earning around £30,000 year one and over £60,000+ year 2. Your earnings will be defined by the effort you put into the role.
These rare exciting opportunities that would ideally suit a Senior Sales Negotiator, Sales Manager or Branch Manager looking for a change.
Would suite anyone who is looking to re-join the Property Sales Sector after a break.
There are dozens of reasons why sell-employed estate agency is the future of the industry but here are some of our favourites:
- Own your own business
- Get a proven launch blueprint
- Control your own diary and time
- Create several income streams
- Earn 50% of the sale commission
- Be part of a UK wide network
- Marketing & business coaching
- Advance your life & skill set
Work where you live and make a difference to you community
1 month ago
Greater London, Teddington, United Kingdom