Senior Network Consultant (TO-89E80)
Found in: Whatjobs Premium
Description:Senior Network Consultant
Up to £700.00 per day
My client, a global organisation, is currently looking for a Senior Network Subject Matter Expert to join their growing team to work across the group.
The Senior Network Consultant's role will be to support the growing products and services to their global operations. The primary focus will be to provide technical leadership to the worldwide network on infrastructure design and planning supporting different project layers, including migrations of call centres and telephony to the cloud. You will take an enterprise view on architecting infrastructure and making sure that it is fit for purpose and cost-effectiveness.
Some of the responsibilities are: -
* Overall responsibility for the organisations' network designs and installations
* Coordinate and manage activities of the engineering team
* Oversea programs to train and manage resources including third-party
* Monitor vendor compliance with SLA
* Provide management reports
* Understand their network design and implementation standards to assure accurate service delivery
* Develop organisation structure and deliver/maintain standards and practices
* Contribute to improve and map LAN/WAN/Wireless/VOIP processes (ITIL framework)
* Work with business units and stakeholders and development teams
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate autonomy/strategy
* Produce presentations/technical documentations
* Self-starter/self-motivated – willing to go the extra mile and be flexible
* Solution driven
* 10+ years’ experience in networking solutions in a global organisation with: -
* Global WAN design, SDWAN and moving away from MPLS to global WAN
* CCNP, CCDP or CCIE
* CCNA Wireless, CWNA or CWNP
* Excellent knowledge of legacy LAN/WAN/Wireless/VOIP (cisco router, cisco switch, cisco wireless, cisco VoIP, cisco firewall etc
* Strong networking skills – Linux, router, Switch L2 and L3, wireless, VoIP
* Familiarity with accreditations, certifications and compliance, i.e. 27001 and PCIDSS etc
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
This role could be for you.
Please call the Talent Analytix team for further information.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received, please note that if you do not hear from us within two weeks, we will not be proceeding with your application
4 weeks ago
Greater London, Chiswick, United Kingdom