Teaching Assistant Course (TO-194BF)
Found in: Adzuna
Description:No experience needed
* Guaranteed Interviews
* Classroom and student ready in as little as 12 weeks
Are you passionate about education and helping children reach their potential?
Become a Teaching Assistant and make a difference in the classroom.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
The past 12 months has brought so many challenges to the way children learn that the need for qualified Teaching Assistants is expected to increase considerably in the coming months. To meet this demand The Training Room are working with creative and engaging individuals who are passionate about education and helping them gain the industry desired qualifications needed to become a Teaching Assistant.
To ensure you receive the best possible start to your new career our network of partners across the UK are offering guaranteed interviews with schools, academies, and specialist SEN facilities on completion of our course.
No experience is needed, if you can build strong relationships with children, are passionate about helping them learn and have the creativity to promote new and effective ways to help students get excited about learning then we can help you launch the career you were made for.
You will launch your career in Education with the following qualifications:
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
* TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
* TQUK L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
4 days ago
Cardiff, South Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
The Training Room Teaching Assistant Training