Lettings Negotiator - Chingford (TO-59A5C)
Found in: Adzuna
Description:Lettings Negotiator - Chingford
Basic Salary plus commission (D.O.E)
Working hours 9am -6pm Monday – Friday and Saturday 9.30am - 4-30pm with a day off every other week.
Our Client is seeking a full time Lettings Negotiator for their office in Chingford. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner, be well presented, highly organised and flexible in their working approach.
A proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets along with a full, clean UK driving license are required. Local market knowledge is beneficial but not essential
For the successful applicants, this role will involve:
* Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
* Complying with all relevant legislation in the industry.
* Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
* Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt and fully understand customer needs and requirements.
* Proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets.
* The ability to engage and work well within a successful team.
* A full and clean UK driving licence and your own vehicle.
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis for an informal discussion.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment
7 days ago
Chingford, Greater London, UK, United Kingdom