Electrical and Control Engineer
Found in: CV Library
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary / Benefits
· Project management of the development and delivery of the electrical and control systems for a green energy generation prototype, working with and supervising experienced subcontractors.
· Assessment of designs and systems to meet performance functional, commercial and user requirements.
· Supporting the electrical and control systems manufacture, commissioning and testing, working with and supervising experienced subcontractors. Likely to involve attending onshore/offshore trials, acceptance checks, commissioning and testing.
· Technical liaison with engineering consultants, contractors and suppliers of equipment.
· Preparation of requirements based on the relevant design codes, standards and legislation.
· Preparation of technical, project and quality documentation including specifications, commissioning plans, QC plans, etc.
· Provide technical input and advice relating to the design and specification of electrical systems and components.
· Supporting the development of procedures and tools to control electrical system development (software revision control and change process for example).
The ideal candidate will have:
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant electrical and control related discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience and good track record in electrical and control systems development.
· High level of knowledge of SCADA.
· Knowledge of appropriate software for electrical system design (e.g., Autodesk Electrical Tools or similar).
· Experience in project management.
· A genuine interest and passion for addressing the challenges of energy generation.
· Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
· Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
· Valid UK Driving Licence.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
7 days ago
Swansea, City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom