Remortgage Team Leader
Found in: CV Library
Remortgage Team Leader
Swansea office with flexible home working
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
Excellent benefits package including:
* Subsidised Parking
* Season Ticket Loans
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Ability to Purchase Extra Holidays
* Childcare Vouchers
* Company Pension
* Corporate Discounts
* Learning, Development and Employee Recognition
* Workplace Wellbeing
My client has two fundamental values at the core of their business; people and integrity. They are invested in delivering an unrivalled quality of service to their customers, providing expert and transparent advice in respect to the entire conveyancing transaction.
Their teams are talented, energetic and charismatic, sharing a genuine passion for customer service. They’re culture is relaxed and informal, yet innovative and inspiring. They achieve success through collaboration and are proud of their capacity to invest in people, offering continuous professional development whilst ensuring the wellbeing of their workforce.
Located in the heart of Swansea, with impressive offices boasting access to state-of-the-art technology, my client offers a modern working environment within a business which truly value the individual. Similarly, this role also benefits from the flexibility to work from home.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Practice (HOLP), you will manage your own team as well as a caseload of circa 100 remortgage transactions, You will provide high quality, customer-focussed conveyancing services to customers and assist the wider team to achieve their shared goals and values.
* To undertake the role of a Remortgage Team Leader with due diligence at all times and ensure that the best interests of the client, any mortgage lender and the company are adequately protected.
* To deal effectively with clients and introducers both over the telephone and in written correspondence in order to provide advice and assistance to them in relation to residential property matters in England and Wales.
* To ensure that you and your team provide the highest level of customer service to clients and introducers at all times.
* To make relationship management contact with each allocated introducer at least once a month and to disseminate appropriate feedback.
* To manage the organisation of your team to meet the service and KPI standards expected by the business for the benefit of customers and the company.
* To analyse the performance of your team and provide best fit solutions to achieve set targets.
* To identify and address any training requirements in your team in a timely manner and provide appropriate opportunities for Continued Professional Development.
* To review your individual team members on a bi-annual basis.
* To Interpret and report on mortgage offers.
* To order, interpret and report on searches and indemnity policies where applicable.
* To comply with all policies and procedures at all times.
* To reflect the company’s goals and values
* To promote and develop the business at all opportunities.
* To participate in the generation of ideas for the improvement of the service
* To observe and adhere to strict client confidentiality principles at all times
* To attend courses relevant to your position and maintain Continuing Professional Development records as appropriate and required
* To observe strict credit control in relation to client matters in which your team have prime responsibility.
* To act in the best interests of your Employer undertaking the above tasks and others reasonably considered.
With at least 2 years’ experience in a busy residential conveyancing environment, you will be an excellent communicator with the ability manage your time effectively and have a commitment to doing your very best for our customers and property partners. You will be highly capable at handling remortgage transactions and have experience of using a case management system. You will have a love for helping customers through the conveyancing process and a commitment to progressing your knowledge in a challenging but rewarding environment.
Aspire Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in respect to this vacancy
5 days ago
Swansea, City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom