Senior Site Engineer
Found in: CV Library
Senior Site Engineer – Stanmore
Project duration: Ongoing
Job Type: Full time
UKR is currently hiring an experienced Senior Site Engineer to start working for our client, a highly respected and progressive construction company engaged in commercial, industrial, civil engineering and residential building work.
* Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
* Overseeing building work
* Undertaking surveys
* Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
* Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
* Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
* Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
* Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
* Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
* Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
To be successful for this Senior Site Engineer role you must have:
* Engineering Degree Qualification
* Experience working with a main contractor would be desired
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project,
* Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
* Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
* Teamworking and relationship-building skills
* Communication skills
* Technical skills
* An eye for detail
* Problem solving
* Leadership and management.
If you feel that you have the right skills apply now.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies
5 days ago
Stanmore, Greater London, United Kingdom