Found in: CV Library
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary / Benefits
* Project management of the development and construction of large floating structures, working with and supervising experienced subcontractors.
* Supporting the structural & mooring systems manufacture, commissioning and testing,
* Project managing the design for manufacture process.
* Project managing the design for operations and maintenance process.
* Technical liaison with engineering consultants, contractors and manufacturers.
* Preparation of requirements based on the relevant design codes, standards and legislation.
* Preparation of technical, project and quality documentation including; specifications, commissioning plans, QC plans, etc.
* Provide technical input and advice relating to the design and construction of structural systems and components.
* Some technical analyses may be required utilising various CAE methods and tools.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Degree in Structural/Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or related discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar technical/project engineering role.
* Excellent mechanical design capabilities and good understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Good organisational skills and ability to work under challenging timescales.
* A genuine interest and passion for addressing the challenges of energy generation at sea.
* Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
* Valid UK Driving Licence.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
5 days ago
Swansea, City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom