Found in: CV Library
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary / Benefits
* Be responsible for the successful delivery, commercial and quality performance of the novel green energy generation prototype project.
* Utilise proven project management techniques to control schedule, costs, and to manage risk and change.
* Develop, communicate and maintain project plans and schedules.
* Develop and maintain resource and recruitment plans.
* Lead project risk and opportunity management processes.
* Proactively address project, schedule, budget, commercial and technical issues with the project team.
* Clearly report all aspects of project status to the Senior Management Team.
* Working with the Financial Controller will manage project procurement and contracts.
* Working with the Financial Controller will manage project budgets.
* Develop relationships with engineering, service and equipment contractors.
* Engage with contractors to develop plans, work packages and contracts for prototype construction, commissioning, installation and operation.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A strong background in project management (5 years minimum) and hold the following minimum qualifications: Engineering degree, honours or equivalent in civil, mechanical, structural, naval architecture or similar.
* A track record in successfully managing the delivery of similar or relatable technical projects.
* A track record in the application of established and novel project management techniques to achieve successful project outcomes.
* Experience in supplier and contractor management.
* Knowledge of professional contracting.
* Good understanding of the design and development process.
* Ability to motivate self and teams and deal with conflict positively.
* Willingness to travel for short or medium term in UK as required.
* Willingness to work flexibly and outside of normal working hours to satisfy the requirements of the role.
* Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
* Valid UK Driving Licence.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
5 days ago
Swansea, City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom