Found in: CV Library
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Administrator & Personal Assistant to join the Fulham office of an international property agency with multiple offices throughout London and across Asia.
About the Role
To apply for this position, you must have at least 2 years of experience as a lettings/tenancy administrator, coordinator or property administrator with an estate agency / property company.
This role will be comprised of 70-80% lettings administration and 20-30% of personal assistant duties to the director.
* £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
* Monday to Thursday: 9am to 6pm
* Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Arranging Gas Safety certificates, EPCs, electrical tests
* Arranging photographs, floor plans and video tours with in-house photographer
* Arranging inventory check-ins for managed properties;
* Booking smoke alarm checks for managed properties
* Drawing up tenancy agreements and other associated pre-tenancy paperwork
* General office support
* Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
* Assisting the Area Director with ad hoc duties
* Sending out valuation/ instruction letters following the Area Director's instructions
* Handling deposits
* Key handling and managing the key log
* Keeping a record of figures
* 2 years of experience as a lettings or tenancy coordinator/administrator.
* Experience in the U.K. residential property industry
* Experience with Rightmove plus, PropCo.
* Must have an interest in the property industry.
* Able to coordinate people with locations, keys, times & dates over the phone.
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
* A strong customer focus
* Team player
* Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
* Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
5 days ago
Fulham, Greater London, United Kingdom