Found in: CV Library
With over 100 years in the service industry, our client deals with a number of well-known clients on a daily basis and is looking for a strong Invoice Administrator who is an excel whiz.
This is an opportunity for someone to come in and grasp this role and take it to the next level to make it their own.
* Process and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly invoices
* Maintaining key customers accounts invoicing
* Chase all outstanding invoices when required
* Assist all other departments in generating invoices
* Provide updates on responsible accounts weekly
* Maintain regular system updates
* Review and maintain customers contracts
* Review and identify changes to accounts, liaising with other departments to keep accounts/contracts up to date
* Previous experience within an invoicing/accounts role is required
* Microsoft Excel - Intermediate level to include Pivot Tables, V-Look Up etc
* Ability to work in a highly pressured department
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* Computer literate
* Accuracy to detail is essential
* Able to meet tight deadlines
Due to a very high number of applications, we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
7 days ago
Stanmore, Greater London, United Kingdom