Recruitment & HR Advisor / Business Partner | Care
Found in: Joblift
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of HR, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality HR service to a specific business area alongside an excellent recruitment strategy that identifies, assesses and on-boards the best talent in the market whilst providing an outstanding candidate experience.
You will be working as a specialist Business Partner supporting the Business Unit Director and Ops team whilst collaborating with the wider HR and Learning & Development team in order to support the Group, Business Area and Departmental objectives. The position is extremely important to the business and will provide the opportunity for you to influence senior stakeholders., * Developing innovative candidate attraction strategies against highly competitive, passive and ultimately a candidate short market.
* Planning and executing several recruitment campaigns, including all aspects of attraction and assessment.
* Oversee all aspects of the candidate's journey, from CV filtering, interview arrangement through contract generation & on-boarding.
* Lead social media campaigns to increase visibility and to brand the company as an attractive employer.
* Working with Managers and the Learning & Development team to create a robust and enviable on boarding and induction process.
- Proactively driving plans to improve performance and build skills capability
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing subject matter expertise; ER, HR and policy interpretation
- Managing a high-volume ER caseload; Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence, Capability, Consultations etc
- Drive reward and recognition programmes
7 days ago
Dorset, United Kingdom