Trainee Software Developer
Found in: Joblift
· Receive unlimited interviews for 3 years · Benefit from 3 years of career development support · Gain employer led skills and certifications Look towards a bright new future with a career in Software Development The Training Room are specialists at helping success driven code enthusiasts gain the certifications they need for a successful career in programming.
Please make sure you read the following details carefully before making any applications.
We offer everything you need to be considered industry ready followed by unlimited interviews for entry level roles across our network of leading IT partners.
Due to an increased demand for certified Developers, our IT partners have engaged us to provide them with fresh tech talent eager to take their first steps in programming.
This give us the ability to ensure you are certified and job ready in as little as 12 weeks and that once certified we are able to connect you with the best possible opportunities from which to launch your new career.
No previous coding experience is required at this stage as we will provide you with all of the resources and support you need.
You will gain the following certifications: · Microsoft Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
· Microsoft Python Fundamentals v3.6 or Later This course provides skills in all the basic and advanced concepts of Python programming with its interactive learning resources.
The course includes topics such as Python basics, data structures, functions in Python, modules in Python, and many more.
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications
- master data types, operators and decision control structures.
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work.
Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources.
Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Don’t spend another year in a job you hate.
Make 2021 the year you break the mould Apply now for more information
5 days ago
Greater London;Bexley, United Kingdom
The Training Room