Retail Merchandiser Morrisons (TO-6B353)
Found in: Joblift
By being a great role model; warm, friendly, solution focused, and innovative in everything you do, you will be part of a Nutmeg team who are passionate about delivering great results in a great place to work.
Don't worry about getting bored! Day to day you will be involved in a variety of tasks including merchandising the Nutmeg clothing range to visual merchandising guidelines,alongside cosmetics, clip strips, gift cards, building and replenishment of display units, the list is endless…
If you are passionate and motivated and want to be part of a team who make a difference in store, enjoy interaction with customers, have a creative flair and wish to contribute to the success of Morrisons this is the job for you!
- Happy to use your own smartphone or tablet for work purposes to send and receive reports and photos
- Confident working alone and using your own initiative
- Love delivering great standards and service for our customers
Working hours : 14 per week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am - 1pm , Thursday 9am - 1pm
Morrisons Chapel en le Frith - 10 hours and Morrisons Buxton 4 hours, * Contributory Pension Scheme (If you are over 22 and earn at least £10,000 per year)
* Flexible Holiday Scheme- Including extra days for long service
* Colleague Benefits & discounts (via the HUB)
* Training,Support and Ongoing Development provide, Pension Contribution
Medical Health Plan
28 Days Holiday
Dee Set are retail experts with over 15 years of experience supporting brands to be better, faster and more cost-effective in retail. We have the people, passion and technology to be your perfect choice.
1 week ago
Chapel-en-le-Frith, United Kingdom