IT Security Manager
Found in: Jooble UK Premium
Our client is an international, innovative developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centres. They are a great company to work for offering excellent career progression and job satisfaction. They are currently looking for a Global IT Security Lead, reporting to the Group IT Director. The offices are London based but this role can also be home based 50% of the time.
Their mission is to meet growing businesses' data centre capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, they self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data centre facilities globally.
Global IT Security Lead role
The purpose of this role is to develop, manage and implement an effective IT security model that includes people, process and technology solutions. They need to drive forward appropriate standards and tooling to build a clear IT security strategy that this role then delivers against and owns. This will involve a range of activities including consultative engagements, project-work, pro-active security testing and evaluation of incident and threat information from internal and external sources.
The IT Security Lead will ensure IT security is at the heart of our service provision and is responsible for regulatory compliance, developing and implementing policies and procedures in line with industry standards.
Global IT Security Lead Main responsibilities
- Drive the evolution of the company’s Information Security policies to maintain best practice and alignment with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Working in partnership with the business to raise the profile of Security within the organisation by being proactively involved with stakeholders and customers
- Provide consultation and/or education as needed and drive the adoption of security as a value add/best practice.
- Create a clear security architecture that secures our predominantly SaaS landscape, build Secure by Design principles and embeds a security culture globally
Global IT Security Lead abilities
- Working in partnership with the delivery teams, to ensure all projects, changes, IT policies and procedures are compliant with corporate Information Security Policies
- Ensure suppliers are compliant with corporate standards
- Where required, conduct (third party) penetration testing and facilitate any subsequent remediation activities
- Act as the subject matter expert on matters of security relating to IT
- Coordinate response to security incidents and breaches to ensure any impact is contained and relevant information obtained to facilitate analysis and improvement plans
- Undertake Security related testing including phishing and security incident response tests
- Support internal and external audits as required
- Oversight and responsibility for remediation activities
Global IT Security Lead skills Qualifications and Experience
- Solid experience of ISO 27001
- 5-10 years’ plus experience working as an information security professional within a medium to large sized organisation
- Proven experience developing, implementing, maintaining and leading an effective information security control assurance programme
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including technical members of staff and senior executives, stakeholder negotiation and influencing
- Experience developing security architecture
- Understanding of security tools, vulnerability management, penetration testing and remediation
- Relevant Information Security qualification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or MSc Information
- Security, alongside significant knowledge and experience of IT security systems across multiple technical platforms
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of their core values, and they want to enhance the diversity of their workforce to reflect the world we live in.
The role offers excellent renumeration and benefits package as well as excellent career opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Kate Evans as soon as possible quoting reference GP196
We look forward to hearing from you
10 hours ago
London, United Kingdom