Found in: Jooble UK Premium
Are you a caring and positive individual with experience of working within the care industry? Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of the vulnerable and elderly during this difficult time? IF SO, THEN WE HAVE THE POSITION FOR YOU
We currently have shifts available for a Care Assistant to join a friendly and supportive team at a Care Home in the Pocklington area.
This position is:
- * Initial 3 month contract
- * 2pm - 10pm or 3pm - 11pm and night shifts
- * £10.55 - £11.65 ltd per hour
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience of providing care to vulnerable adults and the elderly on a professional basis. You will also be flexible, an excellent communicator and work well within a team and on your own initiative also.
Due to COVID19 you must be able to commit to this home only.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Loyalty schemes / bonuses
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
5 days ago
East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Service Care Solutions