New Product Development Technologist / NPD Technologist / Graduate
Found in: Jooble UK Premium
Our client is a global leader in food manufacturing selling products in over 100 countries with 25 factories worldwide. They are a great company to work for offering excellent career progression and job satisfaction. They are currently looking for a seeking a NPD Technologist to support the development and optimisation of the Company’s product range in line with their strategy.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Based at the factory site, you will be responsible for the management of the ambient projects in collaboration with oversees subsidiary.
To effectively manage end to end packaging development with right process and legal checks through to sign off.
Liaise with subsidiary to ensure new products, processes and ingredients. Meet production, quality and legal requirements.
Develop products, either pro-actively or in response to customer briefs, within the cost range given by marketing and provide the relevant documentation in liaison with quality and marketing.
Manage the organisation of the industrial trials, communicate the results, actions/improvements to be carried out and follow up on them. Ensure the products will be produced in the normal conditions on the current equipment, raise and communicate any concerns about possible difficulties.
Understand and know how to use the pilot plant and development lab, suggest improvements and notify breakdowns/malfunctions.
New Product Development Technologist Profile
- The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and therefore will be aware of the expectation to be professionally mature and be able to demonstrate the ability to influence, convince and motivate others.
- Dairy and NPD experience within the food industry.
- Graduate with experience of 2 years.
- A detailed project manager.
- Flexibility through working additional hours or change of working day at short notice.
- Hands on attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Good at selling ideas.
- Prioritisation and handling complexity: capacity and capability to lead and deliver multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to work unsupervised and achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent educational background (degree in food technology or food science)
As the NPD (New Product Development) Technologist you will need to have the following qualities
- Passionate about food
- Fast learning. Ability to assimilate new information and knowledge efficiently
- Driven and determinate to achieve results
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
NPD Technologist Company Package:
The role offers excellent career prospects working for a market leader and a comprehensive benefits package including training, health care, free eye tests and £90 towards glasses, a good pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and wellbeing initiatives.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Kate Evans as soon as possible quoting reference GP195
7 days ago
Frome, United Kingdom