Architectural Technologist / Technician (TO-4B393)
Found in: Jooble UK Premium
Conrad Consulting are recruiting for an experienced Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to join a thriving Architectural studio based on the outskirts of York.
This Medium-sized, ambitious studio works across a wide range of building types including Commercial, Residential and Healthcare. There's an increasingly diverse project workload in their pipeline which will offer you a strategic position within the practice working simultaneously on multiple schemes. There immediate focus is to support the project delivery of various Residential Care Homes with a value of circa £10m plus. When things get back to some sort of normality there will be site meetings to attend and job running responsibilities.
This practice has a local feel about it, and supplies an extensive list of repeat-user clients throughout the Yorkshire region and nationally.
The current vacancy here would be best suited to an Experienced Architectural Technician or Technologist, ideally with a minimum 5 years practical experience working in UK Architectural practice. This company are continuing to implement REVIT as their recent and future workload is required to be at BIM level 2 standard.
As an Architectural Technician/Technologist you will be able to:
- Produce accurate and detailed construction drawings to current Building Regulations standard.
- Produce detailed works instructions, specifications and schedules of work.
- Understand technical, contractual and professional aspects of work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate some job-running experience.
- Liaise with contractors, sub-contractors, Clients and Design teams - previous job running experience.
- Demonstrate good time management and self-organisation.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision on construction drawings and tender Packages.
- ·demonstrate a strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations & Cross sector standards.
As your role within the company grows you will likely be working towards Senior/Associate level: This one of the many benefits of working within a medium-sized, bespoke design studio.
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum, plus generous benefits pack. Option of Home or office based working post pandemic
1 week ago
East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Conrad Consulting Ltd