Content Marketing Lead (TO-5A6A8)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:If you are passionate about creating engaging content and standing out from the crowd – we want you! An amazing opportunity has arisen for an innovative Content Marketing Lead to join our talented team.
sales-i are an award-winning organisation, developing sales performance software that is utilised by some of the biggest manufacturing and wholesaling brands out there! With offices across the globe, we pride ourselves on our vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, that is driven by our employees!
We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Lead that can bring a fresh approach to the planning and implementation of our marketing communications strategy.
What’s on offer?
* Highly competitive pay
* Pension and health cash plan
* Modern, contemporary office space, working with some of the smartest brains out there
* Exhilarating and challenging environment – no two days are the same!
* Fantastic customer base, with plenty of success stories
* Excellent career and personal development opportunities
* Autonomy to create content that meets the objectives of the business
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Lead role:
* Deliver content consistent with the sales-i brand in communication materials
* Co-ordinate and create engaging and relevant communication materials including; newsletters, social media content, press releases, award entries, email campaigns, blogs etc
* Support the planning and organization of events and produce any related materials
* Monitor the quality of social media profiles and build social media campaigns
* Liaise with external/internal partners around paid for support/advertising
* Involvement in the wider range of outputs of the team
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum five years marketing environment experience
* Professional marketing qualification preferable, but not essential
* Imaginative and creative writing skills, with the ability to identify and research relevant topics
* Excellent technical copywriting skills, attention to detail and accuracy
* Thorough understanding of social media planning and scheduling tools
* Knowledge and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
* Knowledge of marketing automation and HubSpot software
* Excellent project management skills, scheduling, organizing, briefing, prioritizing workflows
sales-i is a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses and we are looking for talented individuals to join our journey of innovation and growth.
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to our customers. We have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices.
If you have the desire and creative flair to smash this Content Marketing Lead role from day one, get in touch, and let’s discuss this exciting next step in your career
2 months ago
West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom