IT Support - L3 (TO-B8E24)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:International transport company based in London is looking for an experienced IT Support L3 to join their IT team. As IT Support L3, you must have strong communication skills as you will be working closely with other teams and stakeholders within the IT department. It is essential that you can demonstrate a strong knowledge acquired in production in the last 2/3 years for at least 3 out of 4 core skills in Wintel servers, VMware, Citrix (Netscaller XenApps), Cisco Networking (layer 2 and 3). The role will evolve towards a System Administrator job.
IMMEDIATE START - ideally 8/02
* Maintenance of all aspect of computer and storage infrastructure services
* Management of virtualisation platforms, the design, delivery and transition of new services into live service,
* Managing change, incidents and service requests
* Assistance for 1st and 2nd line level when required.
* Assisting with managing the BAU and projects.
Essential technical skills:
* Proven Experience building systems at medium - enterprise scale level
* VMWare (3-5 years of Installation, Configuration and Management), min 6.5
* Windows Server (DNS, DHCP etc.) 2017 and above
* Citrix apps environment, Netscaler.
* Storage (Dell EMC SC2020 , EqualLogic etc.)
* Cisco Meraki Networking (routers, switches, firewalls-ASA)
* Understanding of ssl Certs (install. Distribution).
Desirable technical skills:
* Microsoft Intune
* MDM AirWATCH citrix
* Office 365 admin/SharePoint
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible and able to work in different sites in London
Circa £45k- £50k/pa according to experience plus benefits
2 months ago
Chiswick, Greater London, United Kingdom