Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Location: Charlton SE7
Salary Package: Year 1 – £20,000 – £30,000 OTE, per annum, uncapped commission.
Contract: Full time, Permanent – 5 day working week, a day off in the week if working Saturday.
Benefits: Uncapped commission and earning potential, continual professional development, career progression, independently owned and managed.
As a completely independent and fast-growing Estate and Letting Agent, we have an opportunity for someone with at least a years’ experience in the sector to join our team. The opening has become available due to our expansion and another new office location.
If you are an Estate Agent in the earlier stages of your career and are looking for a role to utilise your experience - whilst growing within an expanding company - then this would be a great move for you.
Guided by two very experienced leaders in the real estate sector, Truepenny’s are fast becoming recognised as premium independent Property Consultancy in South-East London. The successful Estate Agent will be working closely with them; learning from their experience, improving skills and be given the opportunity for very high earnings with an uncapped commission structure whilst also benefiting from continual professional development. Internal progression is at the core of the companies’ values so there will be genuine career progression.
As a Sales & Letting Negotiator your main responsibilities will be:
* Organising and conducting both sales and letting viewings.
* Building relationships with landlords, vendors, tenants and buyers.
* Negotiating and agreeing offers whilst providing a personal and bespoke customer service.
* Identifying new business and supporting the growth of the company brand and ethos.
Ideally, we are looking for:
* Circa 1 years’ Estate Agency experience (or other target driven experience).
* Sales/Lettings experience.
* Cold calling experience.
* Full driving licence (own vehicle essential).
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Drive and determination.
* A high level of numeracy and literacy skills.
* Sales motivation with a team focus.
The health and safety of our staff is our top priority here at Truepenny’s. With this in mind, we have implemented the very latest government guidance with regards to COVID-19 and the transfer of the virus in order to keep our staff safe.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
3 months ago
Charlton, Greater London, United Kingdom