Full Stack Engineer (TO-D2AEC)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:There are many interesting challenges to be solved within our domain, many will require specific tech to be used - the list below is just a summary of what is in play today; we are very much counting on you to bring fresh ideas forward!*
We're looking for someone to:*
* Build end-to-end web solutions
* Influence and contribute to technical architecture
* Participate in the entire development life cycle, from requirements to deployment
* Automate where possible!
Some of the tech in our stack:*
react.js (Native) and redux ecosystem, Go, node.js, es6 / es7, babel, webpack, GraphQL, kafka,aws + kubernetes, Docker
cassandra, postgres, dynamo, mongo and blockchain
* Work with concepts around DDD/CQRS/Event Sourcing
* Experience migrating from a monolith to microservices
* Experience working within the energy or E-commerce domain
* An interest in building distributed systems at scale
* A belief in being language agnostic and using the right tool for the job
* Professional experience with Go in production
* Experience with distributed systems
* Work with NoSQL databases
* Experience with either AWS or GCP
* DevOps exposure and ideally, looking for someone that does their own deployments.
* Ideally 4+ years professional experience
* Competitive Salary and stock options in a growing FTSE250 business
* Beautiful modern, open-plan office with pairing/ standing desks for everybody and floor to ceiling windows offering views over London
* Subsidised Canteen for all you meat, vegetarian and vegan needs!
* Contributory pension that gets better with time, starting at 4% over time you can get up to 10%⏱
* Flexible working, we’ve got fully remote teams, onsite, early risers and late night grinders, for us it matters what we’re working on more than where.
* Opt in to subsidised private healthcare with our company Bupa scheme.
* Put something aside for a rainy day with our Save as you earn share purchase scheme. ☔️
* Pool tables, ping pong and sleep pods in our breakout space
* Join us in our 140 seater auditorium for movie nights or join in our old school gaming nights
* Quarterly socials, our most recent was All Star Lanes bowling and Karaoke
* Mentors and Teachers a plenty, with so many brilliant minds in one place there is always someone you can lean on for support and guidance. ♂️♂️
* Choose your own tools, whether its hardware of software, you choose the tools you need to get your job done
* Onsite parking with 350+ spaces
* Feeling stressed? We have an employee assistance helpline and company nurse onsite to help look after our teams physical and mental health.☎️⚕️
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays✈️
* Discount on our services⚡️
1. Technical Google Hangout with an engineering manager.
2. Online problem solving/pairing exercise.
2 months ago
London, City of London, United Kingdom