Recruitment Consultant (TO-75C42)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:The Operations Consultant Role
You will be responsible for servicing large scale contracts of 1000+ shifts per week, sourcing drivers for clients such as large national distribution companies and UK retailers.
Our business works in a totally different way to most other agencies; we do not have a sales team or task our Consultants with sales work. We have grown our business through reputation on the back of our innovation and dedication to client management and operations, not through direct sales. Therefore, our Consultants need to work differently to a typical Recruitment Consultant.
This is not a dull nine to five job, and there is a real 'buzz’ about working for ADR Network that other employers struggle to match.
ADR Network Consultants are professionals who focus wholly on client relationships and management of the contract requirements, rather than concentrating on sales and business development. As the face of our operational team you will be liaising directly with our clients and dealing with the drivers. Managing hundreds of shifts a week we operate on the basis of 100% fulfilment of contract and will regularly work with each other across our other UK sites to move drivers around the country in order to meet our clients’ requirements.
Given the nature of this dynamic business you will be required to work every other weekend as well as some weekday out of hours on-call (one night in ten).
Have You Got What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for people currently supplying logistics workers (drivers/ industrial workers) who set themselves apart from the traditional ‘Recruitment Consultant’ and want a challenging operational role; or people with logistics experience who are wanting to broaden their career with a move into recruitment and are able to take on the responsibility of guaranteeing to our client the type and level of service delivery that forms part of our strategy.
* Account management is a large part of the role of a Consultant with ADR Network, you will be taking on the responsibility of guaranteeing to our clients the type and level of service delivery that forms part of our strategy. You will therefore need to have experience of working with clients either internally or externally delivering to an agreed contract.
* Professional driver management is also key to the success of our Consultants. We pride ourselves on maintaining a loyal driver database, which is a product of the relationships that are built between Consultant and driver.
* Experience within a logistics-based business managing drivers and with an understanding of driver legislation is a necessity.
Whilst we reward people well, and can offer significant career development (almost all of our Senior Consultants, Branch Managers and Regional Managers have developed their careers within the business from being Consultants), you will also need to be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a willingness to commit to a high pressure role with long working hours.
As a minimum, applicants with the following skill set will be considered for the Operations Consultant role:
* At least one year of relevant work experience in a fast-paced agency environment placing HGV drivers/industrial workers or within a logistics environment in a route planning or driver management role.
* A full driving licence.
* An eye for detail and a good memory for it.
* Good negotiation skills.
* An ability to manage multiple tasks.
* A desire to fully utilise software packages as part of the role.
* A competitive nature with a strong sense of drive.
Dependent on your level of experience:
Operations Consultant starting salary: £24,000-£28,000 pa, plus inclusion in the company bonus and commission schemes which could generate an OTE of up to £32,000.
ADR Network, the core business unit of PPF Ltd, is the largest temporary LGV driver recruitment business in the UK We are working with most of the major UK logistics companies including DHL, Wincanton, Culina and EV Cargo Logistics as well as five of the country’s top six food retailers, including Morrison’s, Marks and Spencer and The Co-operative Group delivering a managed services solution that provides the benefits of single source supply with the advantages of multi-agency provision.
The business now has a turnover of approximately £90mpa., has appeared four times in the Top 100 of the UK’s fastest growing companies and is listed in Recruiter’s HOT 100 – the UK’s most profitable recruitment businesses
2 weeks ago
Charlton, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom