Software Engineer (TO-435A6)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:We're looking for a number of Software Engineers to join our Telco, Insurance, Clubhouse and Partner teams.
We're not hung up on if you have used our exact stack but somebody who is equally into all the cloud native shit, with kubernetes and tech emerging around it, with appetite for event sourced micro architecture is going to be great too.
The tech isn't a heavy decision made in advance, we use whatever we want based on use case
* Languages: Primarily Go with elements of Rust + Python.
* Storage: cockroachdb, tikv, bigquery, influx, mongo, elasticsearch
* Message brokers: kafka, nats
* All deployed in kubernetes with typical tools deployed (thanos, kube applier etc.)
If it can be open- sourced, it shall. If we can submit a PR instead of building our own, we will. Getting your hands dirty from the top to the bottom of the stack isn’t a promise to be broken, it’s a requirement. If you’re only good at parts of it that’s okay, we’ll quickly make you good at all of it.
* Competitive Salary and stock options in a growing FTSE250 business
* Beautiful modern, open-plan office with pairing/ standing desks for everybody and floor to ceiling windows offering views over London
* Subsidised Canteen for all you meat, vegetarian and vegan needs!
* Contributory pension that gets better with time, starting at 4% over time you can get up to 10%⏱
* Flexible working, we’ve got fully remote teams, onsite, early risers and late night grinders, for us it matters what we’re working on more than where.
* Opt in to subsidised private healthcare with our company Bupa scheme.
* Put something aside for a rainy day with our Save as you earn share purchase scheme. ☔️
* Pool tables, ping pong and sleep pods in our breakout space
* Join us in our 140 seater auditorium for movie nights or join in our old school gaming nights
* Quarterly socials, our most recent was All Star Lanes bowling and Karaoke
* Mentors and Teachers a plenty, with so many brilliant minds in one place there is always someone you can lean on for support and guidance. ♂️♂️
* Choose your own tools, whether its hardware of software, you choose the tools you need to get your job done
* Onsite parking with 350+ spaces
* Feeling stressed? We have an employee assistance helpline and company nurse onsite to help look after our teams physical and mental health.☎️⚕️
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays✈️
* Discount on our services⚡️
* Talk with Recruiter
* Technical Google Hangout with an engineering manager.
* Online problem solving/pairing exercise.
* Technical conversation/architecture/whiteboard exercise
Go, Rust, Python, Kubernetes, MicroservicesGo, Python, Rust, InfluxDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, BigQuery, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP
2 months ago
London, City of London, United Kingdom