Autocentre Manager (TO-27E78)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:We are offering exceptional earning potential with up to 44 days paid leave for an experienced Autocentre Manager to join our friendly team and oversee all bookings for service & repair work. Our competitive salary package consists of an excellent basic salary with an outstanding bonus scheme.
Our Autocentre Managers are our role models who lead and motivate their teams to achieve, and exceed, realistic targets that generates shared benefits for the branch as a whole, and ultimately ensures customer satisfaction throughout. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to our business and your ability to communicate effectively with our clientele will contribute to generating repeat and new business that will enhance the overall profitability and success of (our) your branch. If you have a polite, conscientious and enthusiastic disposition and you’re keen and able to follow our ethos, then please do get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced workshop controller or an exceptional Assistant Manager / Vehicle Technician looking to step up to the next level.
The ideal applicant will have hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed and the ability to develop and drive a successful team. In return, our Autocentre Managers are offered excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme, great training and promotional opportunities and excellent working practices.
Our Autocentre Managers are responsible for:
* Promoting and maintaining the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador.
* Delivering outstanding customer service.
* Maximising volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
* Co-ordinating and controlling the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
* Ensuring the security of stock and monies, being accountable for any losses
* Maintaining company house-keeping standards.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 48 hours per week (phone number removed) Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
* The Potential for up to 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Bonus Structure
* Career Development Opportunities
* Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
* Company Discount
* Childcare Vouchers
* NOW: Pension Scheme
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK
3 weeks ago
Leyton, Greater London, United Kingdom