People Coordinator (TO-EE99C)
Found in: Whatjobs
Echo is an exciting, cutting-edge tech organisation that has created a mobile app that allows people to manage their NHS repeat prescription orders online. Founded by patients, our mission is to simplify pharmacy and in doing so radically improve medical adherence. Half of all medicines aren’t taken as directed, which is a major burden on the NHS and patient health. Echo is solving this by using technology to make it easier for patients to get and take their medicine.
Founded in 2015, we’re a diverse, inclusive team of 200 people based in Perivale or working remotely, where we run one of England’s busiest pharmacies. Echo was VC backed, until the Summer of 2019, at which point we were acquired by McKesson UK, who we partner with, while remaining fiercely independent.
We are a passionate and friendly group of pharmacists, dispensers, fulfilment associates, engineers, developers, designers and everything in between, working towards the goal of making it easier for people to get and manage their medicine.
We are dedicated to creating opportunities and reducing barriers for everyone, we are committed to ensuring that any forms of discrimination or biases are excluded from our recruitment and selection process, performance management and pay, and that promotion and retention is fairly granted across all our operations. We are committed to seeking ‘belonging’, here at Echo. The space where we represent and understand our diversity, promote and encourage our equality and inevitably create a space where we are all free to grow and demonstrate our talents...a place where we ALL belong.
This is an amazing opportunity to build a career in a values-led business, alongside a strong people team within a fast-paced business with huge growth ambition.
This is a role which supports multiple areas of the business predominantly Perivale as well as Shoreditch and our Remote working team.
Key areas of ownership:
- Owning core HR processes including payroll, probation reviews, references, our Diversity, Well-being and Engagement calendars and communication updates.
- Daily management of our People team inbox and being the first point of contact for general people and policy related queries.
- Supporting the coordination and delivery of onboarding and inductions eg. Patient Care Advisors, Fulfilment Associates etc.
- Supporting the People team with tasks such as ensuring contracts are executed correctly and on time; and the maintenance of the HR systems in place and all employee's file and right-to-work documents are up to date.
- Supporting managers with absent management queries and letters where needed (sickness, holiday, UA).
- Coordination of recruitment needs with the responsibility for maintaining workable and candidate management and liaising with agencies where required.
- Organising learning events and training workshops for Echo.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a People administrative role, preferably in a tech high growth business or Operations environment.
- CIPD qualifications are helpful but not necessary if you have the relevant experience.
- Ability to juggle a range of roles effectively with excellent stakeholder management skills - this role is people facing first and foremost.
- A genuine interest in building long term relationships - you care about the candidate journey, and building a strong network comes naturally to you.
- Be data led with strong attention to detail. Track and measure recruitment metrics are used to constantly improve your process.
- Energy, passion, a self-starter, and a sleeves-rolled-up mentality: think quick, act fast and continuously learn from doing.
- An annual Health and well-being allowance
- An individual Learning and development budget
- Flexible working
- A Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Travel Loans
2 months ago
Perivale, Greater London, United Kingdom
£25,000 - £30,000 per year