Facade Manager (TO-19B8A)
Found in: Whatjobs
Description:Falcon Green are working alongside a huge Main Contractor to recruit a Facade Manager to assist with the delivery of one of London's largest residential developments in East London. The successful candidate needs to come from a Tier 1 contractor with large facade experience or from a leading facade contractor and have strong install & QA skills.
Facade Manager Responsibilities:
* Will be directly responsible for the day to day facade construction of the project
* Managing and being the principal contact for the facade contractor commercially and operationally.
* Producing a program of works
* Communicate and project materials and consumables requirements.
* Liaise and work collaboratively with the internal design team and any external team as and when required
* Reporting progress to site Management and recording progress against a program deadline
* Work with the logistics manager to ensure deliveries and lifts are carried out on time
* Maintain high levels of health & safety throughout the project ensuring work is always carried out in a safe manner
* Carry out the quality control, testing and inspection plans on all aspects of cladding and façade
* Attending regular meetings on the site or off site with our team, the site team and the design team to ensure communication of all required façade related topics is clear and understood.
Facade Manager Requirements:
* Valid SMSTS, CSCS etc.
* Previous facade experience with Tier 1 contractor or leading facade company
* Strong install experience
Please apply through job ad or call Falcon Green and ask for Ciaran
3 weeks ago
Leyton, Greater London, United Kingdom