Found in: Neuvoo
Our client is a leading provider in waste management solutions offering recycling facilities to ensure we deliver the highest quality recyclate to the remanufacturing markets.
Paper recycling has always been important and its importance continues to grow. This is not just because more paper is being used, but because the way we can collect and grade it has become much more sophisticated, efficient and effective.
We have an enviable reputation in the paper recycling industry and we are a leading recycler of all types of paper and cardboard. We recycle 100% of the paper that we handle through our specialist paper recycling facilities.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Shaw
Standard Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour
Overtime Pay Rate: Overtime available
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 14.30 pm - 01.30 am
Days of Work: 4 On 4 Off
On site parking, Weekly pay, Regular shifts.
About the role
In this role you will be loading bails of cardboard and plastic in to 2 separate balers and air-blown extraction system so that paper/plastic can be recycled.
What we need from you
- Experience working in a manual role however full manual handling training will be provided
- Must be able to work unsociable hours
- You will be required to wear Safety Boots with ankle protection & a Hi Vis vest
- Be confident in communicating with your colleages and the customers. Self motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task
- Haevy lifting may be required
7 days ago
Shaw, England, United Kingdom